Mobile App Case Study
A nurse by training with vast experience in the home care field, Diane Black knows what it takes to find and deliver quality home care, and felt that clients and caregivers should have an easier way to find each other. She saw an opportunity to bring a map of pre-screened caregivers to local clients through an easy mobile app experience. To launch an “on demand” care service starting in Virginia, Diane evaluated several providers and selected GrowthClick based on our platform, experience, and flexibility.
We created and launched the Nurse2help application including support for iPhone, Android, and desktop users. The solution includes:
- Customers can browse and hire care providers on an hourly basis, including ecommerce and corporate invoicing features.
- Providers can sign up for free and create their own online profile including their specific services, detailed qualifications, and hourly pricing.
- Two-way messaging is built into the platform so customers can ask questions and find the best provider for their needs.
- Providers complete a multi-step onboarding and screening process with reference checks, criminal background checks, and license and certification checks.
- Top providers are promoted with a “Verified by Home Support USA” badge
Home Support USA is growing quickly with hundreds of prequalified caregivers with skills in home organization, senior care, child care, and pet care. With the Nurse2help app, hiring a nurse has never been easier!
“GrowthClick did an excellent job understanding our specific requirements and providing input and recommendations. Tom was accommodating to last minute changes we threw their way. It was a very good experience - phenomenal value in terms of the delivered product, the quality of the service, and superb communication.”